Thursday 5 September 2013

Boyfriend Girlfriend Jokes


















Shut Up

Boy:I Love You
Girl:Shut Up You
Girl:Shut Up
Boy: I Can't Live Without You
Girl:Shut Up
Boy:I Will Marry You
Girl:Really?
Boy:Shut Up









Girl\'s Lucky Boy

A Girl To Her Friend: I Know Two Guys And I Like Both,
                      Tell Me Who Will Be The Lucky Guy?
              Friend: Whoever You Get Married,other Guy Will Be Lucky.



A Faithful Boyfriend...

Girlfriend : You Know My Mom Likes You A Lot.
Boyfriend : Whatever Sweetheart , Don't Worry I Will Marry With You Only.



Bohot Sarmili Larki...

Mammy :Beti Kaha Gai Thi?
Beti : Mamma Mere Classmate Nitin Se Milne.
Mammy : Kis Liye?
Beti : Aap Bhi Na Mamma , main Kaise Leti Mujhe Saram Aati Hai.



Why Girls Are So Beautiful And Pretty...

First Friend : Why Are Girls Are So Much Beautiful And Pretty?
Second Friend : So We Can Fall In Love With Them.
First Friend : Then Why They Don't Have Intelligence?
Second Friend : It's Because They Can Fall In Love With Us.






Joke

EK Ladka Exam Mei Fail Hua
Papa: Dekh Dekh Uss Ladki Ko Dekh, Wo Tere Saath Padhi 1st Ayi Hai.
Ladka: Kya Dekh -dekh! Usi Ko Dekh Dekh K Toh Fail Hua Hun ,,,











National Permit For Romance

Boy: Friendship Karogi?
Girl: Mere Parents Allow Nahi Karte.
Boy: Bol Too Asie Rahi Ho Jaise Mere Parents Ne Mujhe National Permit Diya Hua Hai.








Boyfriend: "Hey babe, you smell that?"
Girlfriend: "No."
Boyfriend: "Me neither, start cooking."







Girl: asshole...
Boy: I've been called worse before.
Girl: Ha, like what?
Boy: you're boyfriend.


Flowers

A man comes home with a bokay of flowers for his girlfriend and she says "I guess I'll have to spread my legs now."
And her boyfriend asks "Why, don't you have a vase?"


Kissing your boyfriend on the cheek(good) kissing your boyfriend in the mouth (awesome) Kissing your boyfriend in front

of his ex (boss).


Snake Venom

One day a happy couple Jay and Marie were walking down the forest when suddenly a giant snake jumped on Jay’s leg and bit

his dick. Since no one was around for miles Marie called a hospital and told the doctor "Quick Quick I need your help my

boyfriend got bit by a snake on his penis" The doctor told her "Maam your gonna have to suck the venom out yourself"

Marie asked "Please doctor there has to be another way to get rid of the venom" The doctor says "Sorry theres nothing we

can do" So Marie goes running to her boyfriend When she gets there Jay says with pain "So what did the doctor say?" Marie

says "Doctor said your gonna die"


Rich & Poor

A rich man and a poor man are both buying anniversary gifts for their girlfriends. "What are you getting your

girlfriend?" asks the poor man. And the rich man says "I'm getting her a diamond ring and a Marcedes." "Why both?" asks

the poor man. And the rich man says "That way if she doesn't like the ring she can still enjoy the Marcedes when she

returns the ring." And then the rich man asks the poor man "What are you getting your girlfriend?" And the poor man says

"I'm buying her a pair of slippers and a dildo. That way if she doesn't like the slippers she can go fuck herself."


Boyfriend: Amazing world, only 25% boys have common sense, very short figure!
Girlfriend: What about Rest?
Boyfriend: Well rest have GIRLFRIENDS!



Girlfriend: Wanna see a magic trick?
Boyfriend: Sure, babe.
Girlfriend: BAM! You're single.




Boyfriend : I want to kiss you . . !
.
Girlfriend : Nahi , m pregnant ho jaungi..
.
.
Boyfriend : Kiss se pregnant????
.
.
girlfriend : Kyon ki jab m ek bar shuru ho jati
hu toh mei apne aap ki bhi nhi sunti ...
..
Bhagwan aisi gf har kisi ko de









WHATS APP CHAT

Boy: Hello Babe.... (11:45pm)
Girl: (last seen at 11:46pm)

Boy: Hey please answer me :) ( 11:50pm)
Girl: (last seen at 11:52pm)

Boy: But why do you treat me like that??
Why don't you answer me? (12:00am)
Girl: (last seen at 12:00am)

Boy: Ok good night dear,
i just wanted to tell you that 2dy I have received my salary
worth Rs.50,000 and i
have reserved Rs.20,000 for ur shopping....but l thin

Girl: ohh hi dea...😘
Actly mum was der dts y I cudn reply...
N wow darling dts a gr8 nwz....
I love you a lot..
N when shall we go ? (12:05am)
Boy: (last seen 12:06am)

Girl: Baby please answer me na...
dear i was off last time, lmme knw na wen shall we go?(12:08am)
Boy: (last seen 12:09am)

Girl: I think ur lukin vry tired cz off wrkn load..
So nw u go to bad n slp well hooney,tk cr, (12:10am)
Boy: (last seen 12:12am)
.
.
Girl: sry to disturb u but 1n think I frgot dat
tomorrow we will go for shopping okay love yu baby.......😘😘😘 (12:20am)

Boy: (last seen 12:25am)



3 boys proposed a girl
.
CHULBUL:" Mai tumhare liye apni jaan de sakta hu
.
Girl:" Wo to sab kehte hain
... .
ROWDY:" Mai tumhare liye chand taare tod kar la sakta hu
.
Girl:" Purana dialogue hai
.
PAPPU :" Main tumhari ACTIVA me Roz 1 ltr Petrol dalwaunga
.
.
.
Girl:" Ankho me ansu k sath Pagal itna chahta hai mujhe !!!!!



25 comments:

  1. It was an exciting date with her overnight. She was wearing the red dress for what I demanded earlier. I was so amazed after met her. She was looking very beautiful and so sexy. I found her at milly.in and decided to meet her. Love you Milly for all the love and immense Satisfaction you gave me overnight. Thank you milly.in for fixed my night with her in minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thoughtful blog, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 17C24SergioC790114 April 2024 at 10:56

    BDA47
    ----
    ----
    ----
    ----
    matadorbet
    ----
    ----
    ----
    ----

    ReplyDelete